-Respect for the client's wishes
We respect the privacy and security of your personal data, so we ensure respect for the client's wishes and autonomous, free and uncomplicated management of your privacy preferences. In this way, if you disagree with any of the points mentioned in this policy, you can at any time oppose us by contacting us through our Customer Support, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter (addressed to: Limite Radical, Lda. Rua Alberto Pimentel, nș235 4780-386 Santo Tirso). We will do everything possible to satisfy your wishes and respect your concerns.
Limite Radical Lda., as a personal data controller, determines the purposes and means by which your personal data is processed, including all applicable security measures. We guarantee that your personal data is processed in Portugal in a correct and lawful manner and in accordance with good practices.
In dealing with personally identifiable data, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, the use of your personal data will always be minimal, so as not to exceed the original purpose for which they were collected and/or processed.
Collection and processing of personal data
The personal data collected and processed by Limite Radical, Lda. is exclusively the data you voluntarily, expressly and unequivocally place in the forms of this website.
The personal data collected is: name, sex, date of birth, email, mobile phone, address and NIF.
Purposes of processing personal data
Your personal data is collected and processed by Limite Radical, Lda. only for purposes strictly linked to the use of this website, the services associated with it and the sale of products, management and improvement of the loyalty program, direct marketing and management of client support.
Limite Radical, Lda. always strives to maintain the relationship with its customer and provide them with the relevant benefits, information and content related to our brand. Your data will only be processed for these specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be processed in any way incompatible with the data. The data collected and processed is appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes.
However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such applications. In particular, they can be treated for the following purposes:
- when you make a purchase on this website, we collect your personal information on the purchase form (such as e-mail address, delivery address, credit card number and telephone number) only for the purposes of selling, separating and transporting the products commissioned by you;
- when you request assistance from Customer Support we collect your personal information (such as name and email address) solely for the purpose of providing Customer Support services at bazardesportivo.com online store that are relevant to this website and to offer you the assistance you requested;
- when you register, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders;
- when you subscribe to the newsletter, we collect your e-mail in order to offer you this communication service;
- When you browse our website, we collect cookies. Depending on the management you make of cookies on our website and your interaction with us, we use some information collected by these cookies in order to ensure proper functioning on the website, highlighting the purposes of proper content display, remember your cart, remind your registration, adjust the resolution of your screen, improve our offers, among others. This information includes registration data, location data, duration of your session, products you have selected, your equipment, your browser and your IP address.
- When you browse our website and later visit platforms where the advertising format exists (social networks, Google and other partners of these networks) you may be impacted by ads from our brand. We will also use the data to reach new potential customers who may be interested in our products.
When we collect data, we indicate the required fields with asterisks when the data in question is necessary for:
- enter into our contract with you (for example, to provide products purchased on our website);
- provide you with the service you requested (for example by providing you with a newsletter);
- comply with legal requirements (eg invoice creation).
Your personal data may be communicated to service providers of Limite Radical, Lda. for the purpose of providing services (for example, transportation companies) or to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal requirements.
Who processes your personal data?
For organizational purposes and in order to be able to offer you the best possible service, Limite Radical Lda. works with some entities external to our organization that will handle the personal data of the users of this website. This data sharing is strictly due to the performance of the services provided by Limite Radical, Lda., including the sale of products.
These external entities include carriers, technology providers and digital services and digital marketing platforms. The external entities referred to above were chosen by Limite Radical, Lda. due to their experience in data processing, the guarantees of compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as the technical security measures adopted by them in relation to the processing of personal data.
These external entities will always act according to the instructions provided by Limite Radical, Lda. and only for the purposes strictly necessary for their function. Your personal data will be shared with these entities in order to:
- provision of electronic payment services through credit/debit cards;
- processing of product sales;
- packaging and transport of products;
- solving problems related to the sale of products;
- rectification of payments for the purchase of products;
- processing of returns of customers' products;
In addition to the above, your data may be shared with third parties to:
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to judicial and governmental inquiries;
- comply with valid legal processes;
- protect the rights or property of Limite Radical, Lda.
Respect for the client's wishes is the main concern of Limite Radical, Lda. Regarding the treatment of your personal data. However, we do not want to affect the relationship we have or fall short of expectations. So we consider that if you had a relationship with us in the last 2 years, that is, if you made a purchase, it was not necessary to ask for your consent. Nevertheless, if you disagree, you can at any time oppose us through our Customer Support, e-mail address: email@example.com or by letter (addressed to: Limite Radical, Lda. Rua Alberto Pimentel, nș235 4780-386 Santo Tirso).
In order to exercise your right of access, rectification, limitation, portability or opposition of your personal data, you may do so through the following link, from our Customer Support, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or letter (addressed to: Limite Radical, Lda. Rua Alberto Pimentel, nș235 4780-386 Santo Tirso).
If you wish to stop receiving direct marketing communications, you can at any time exercise the right to oppose the treatment of your personal data, through our Customer Support, by email: email@example.com or by letter (addressed to: Limite Radical, Lda. Rua Alberto Pimentel, nș235 4780-386 Santo Tirso). You can also do it in every newsletter you receive.
Limite Radical Lda. Uses the appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, diffusion or unauthorized access, and against any other form of illicit treatment. In addition, we require contractually that the external trust entities that deal with your personal data by us do the same.
However, Limite Radical Lda. can not guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this website and for the transmission of data and information through it will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data. Therefore, we advise you that your computer is equipped with software devices that protect you in the transmission and reception of data (such as up-to-date antivirus systems), and that your browser takes appropriate measures to ensure the security of data transmission ( such as firewall and anti-spam filters).
Retention and processing time
Your data is retained by Limite Radical, Lda. for the purposes described herein for the time required for said purposes, except if the personal data in question is necessary to prove compliance with legal obligations, as long as the limitation period for rights, or if there is a longer period of retention of data imposed by law.
When your personal data is no longer required, it will be removed from our systems and records or kept anonymously so that you can not be identified from them.